Upcoming speaking engagements and workshops for Alex include:
- Speaker, 26th August 2013, HR Metrics Summit, Melbourne Australia – “The New HR: Where Data meets Intuition”
- Speaker, 27th-28th August 2013, Contingent : The Flexible Workforce, Sydney Australia – “State of the Global Contingent Workforce”, incorporating findings from The Conference Board.
- Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclass – Auckland New Zealand, 3-4 September 2013
- Speaker, 9-11 September 2013, HR Metrics Summit, Sydney Australia – “The New HR: Where Data meets Intuition”
- Chair, 10 September 2013, HR Metrics Summit, Sydney Australia
- Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclass – Melbourne Australia, 25-26 September 2013
What is the Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclass?
In partnership with HCMS, I am running 2-day Strategic Workforce Planning Masterclasses in a range of cities across Australia and New Zealand. Organisations are reporting that they see the link between Strategic Workforce Planning and profitability; yet at the same time reporting that they don’t know how to start a Strategic Workforce Planning program in their own organisation. This course equips participants with the framework and tools to begin a best practice Strategic Workforce Planning initiative in their organisation.
Here are some of the things previous participants have said about the course:
- “Very useful workshop with a knowledgeable and patient presenter. Right balance of theory and case studies / examples”
- “A relaxed, social environment that made participation and involvement easy”
- “A thought provoking and clarifying call to action”
- “Practical, experience-based learning about a comprehensive model for conducting workforce planning”
- “A fascinating introduction to the world of Strategic Workforce Planning”
- “The masterclass provided a structured methodology & demonstrated how this could be used through case study; and was extremely insightful”